How to change the Totalplay modem?
To change the name of the Totalplay Modem, follow these steps:
- Connect by WiFi or by Ethernet cable to your Modem.
- In any browser, type the IP of the Totalplay Modem in the address bar: 192.168.100.1.
- In the next window it will ask you for the credentials to log in.
How much does totalplay charge to move the modem?
To provide you with a better service, Totalplay does not represent an additional cost when making the change of address if it is made after 12 months of permanence. This means that the client has the right to request a change of address at no cost every 12 months.
How do I request a modem change?
Call 800 or *2222 to Infinitum support. Just say that your modem no longer turns on. They will give you a report number to go to any service center to change it.
What is the lifetime of a modem?
Between 1 and 2 years.
How to know if I have 24 or 5Ghz?
The first thing to note is that not all smartphones and tablets are compatible with 5 GHz networks. However, with the 2.4 GHz network they can all work. The easiest way to check it on Android is to go to Settings, Wi-Fi and look at it. The two SSIDs or names of your Wi-Fi network should appear there.
How to change WiFi frequency from 24 to 5?
How to change the WiFi band from 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz (band steering)
- Access the local/advanced configuration of your router from the IP address 192.168.1.1.
- Go to advanced settings.
- Go to the Wireless/Basic/w1 or Wireless 5GHz section to access the WiFi configuration of your router.
- Uncheck the check on the 5GHz SSID that has the same name as the 2.4GHz SSID // Click on Apply/save.
How to get wifi signal further?
Tricks for Wi-Fi to go far and with better speed
- It uses the 2.4 GHz band.
- Place the router in a high place and away from other devices.
- Change the channel.
- Orient the antennas correctly.
- Use amplifiers.